I'll be using this blog to share my thoughts on motherhood, the occasional crochet project, and possible drawings. I blog from my phone, so my posts will be sporadic intially. I love to take pictures, whether it's through the camera on my phone using Instagram and PicArt or using my Nikon L22 point and shoot (my only options for now); I find a bit of happiness in capturing the little moments behind the lens. I'm hoping this will help my creativity come back. It's very difficult being creative when your attention is being pulled in every direction. This is probably why it takes me forever on some of my current crochet projects. Así es la vida...
Until next time, I leave you with one of my favorite Instagram pictures thus far. My little cub holding my hand. He has yet to experience life...
Until next time, I leave you with one of my favorite Instagram pictures thus far. My little cub holding my hand. He has yet to experience life...
No comments:
Post a Comment